There are a number of events coming up in March we think you might be interested in. Here we give a very quick guide.
See too our Events page.
• The Wellness Exchange by Enterprise Nation: 10th March, Presentation Suite, KPMG. If you’re looking to start or grow a ‘wellness’ business, join retail buyers, entrepreneurs and experts from the industry in London.
• Harrow Business Den: 15th March, Harrow. Watch or join in the Business Den competition, network with others, and visit the exhibition.
• Start-Up Saturday: 18th March, (or again on 22nd April), the British Library. Join Emma Jones MBE, small business expert, author and Founder of Enterprise Nation, ‘to learn how to turn your idea into a business in just one day’.
• Workshop by Enterprise Nation: How to plan and manage your start-up finances. 21st March London. Learn how to manage your finances with Graham Potts, managing director of Wessex Commercial Solutions.
• Lancashire Business Expo 2017: 24th March, Preston Guild Hall. ‘Exhibitors span from leading technology companies and marketing agencies to solicitors and health care professionals, plus everything in between!’
• Go Global Mission to Paris: 27-28th March. For companies in the food and drink market looking to expand overseas.
• Finally, there are various upcoming workshops and seminars at City Business Library. Check out the list here.